Thursday, August 28, 2008

The sum of it all

I finally moved into my apartment. And it is just as great as i had hoped it would be. My roommates moved in today, and I really like them both. I haven't really talked with Whitney, but Megan and I hung out today and made dinner and we are going to go to a movie night in a few minutes. I feel really good about it all. We are going to have alot of fun this year! Tor is moving in on Sun I think.... I am looking forward to having her here, it will be nice to have a friend I already know. I also started school and I am having a great time. Doing homework walking to class, I forgot how much fun it was. Although I am really out of shape. but I have alot of walking to do in the coming semester, so it will get better, and fast, at least it had better :) I hope! i like my classes though, but the classes I am really looking forward to i haven't had, my lecture series and my automotives class. I will have those on Tuesday, and it should be wonderful. I got my new laptop and I love it, it is super awesome. it is so convienent to have it. I am a little sad that Eric isn't around to share in all my fun times I am having right now, but Tor and Mike are amazing! They are so cute together! I just love it! I saw a book of mormon in korean today, it was so weird...

No comments: