Monday, August 11, 2008

Mondays...

I am not particularly fond of them to be honest. For the most part they are just another day, but this one, came too soon. My weekend simply wasn't long enough. I worked late on Friday afternoon, and then on Saturday I went shopping for some more stuff for my new apartment with my mom, and then I went up to a Bridal shower in Pleasant Grove. That was so much fun! My best friend Kyle's younger sister Tiffany is getting married this week. I cannot believe she is old enough to be getting married, I can't believe I am old enough for her to be getting married! But I am definatley excited for her! It was good to see his family again, I have really missed him and so catching up with them for a little while was good for me :) I am suprised at how much I miss talking to him. And mostly, I am sick of missing people. It seems like it never ends! I miss talking to Kyle, I miss living in South Carolina, I miss Eric quite often, I miss the kids I used to take care of in SC, and I miss not having to work 4o hours a week! I am pretty well sick of it :) But I don't suppose that really matters, because I will continue to miss all of it :) However I am planning on going back out to SC in October, Kyle comes home in March, and Eric.... Well that's still TBA ;)
But life is good! There is a country song that says "It's a goofy thing but I just gotta say, I'ma doin all right!" And I feel that way! Some things are complicated, some are hard and some are sad, but I have a great life. Torie and I are moving soon, I get to go out and see my family in Nevada next week, I have a really cool training thing at work next week (almost sounds oxy moronic huh?) and school is starting soon! I am excited for all of those, so I really don't have much to complain about. Although I do anyways :) I am happy, heathly and a bit tired, but extremly blessed. Life is crazy ain't it?

No comments: