So Torie and I move in together in a month! maybe even less than that! I am so excited! And I get to start school soon! I can't believe how much I missed it. I mean every one thinks "yay, I am done!" but I am thinking "yay, I get to go back!" it's crazy, but it's alot of fun. I mean I love my job so much, and I get to go learn more about it! It's all stuff I enjoy. Who ever woulda thunk. That shy little blonde girl who always wore a skirt and never did anything without asking her parents permission (at least that was me before high school.... :)) is now in charge of people. I actually manage a call center, and people listen to what I say as though it matters! I love it! I went on the weirdest date of my life last night, really. I haven't been on an exorbadent (spelling?) amount, but I have been on a few, and this one is definatly going to be one of those funny stories I tell to my kids. But it was just weird. I met this kid at church, and all I said was Hi, and he asked me on a date. That was weird enough, but he asked Eric to double with us. and I was completely taken aback. I mean, out of no where this happens. So I decide it would be rude to tell him no, and I went, kinda dredding it the whole time, I dont 'know this kid, I know that Eric thinks he is annoying, and I think he is kinda creepy. But I go, and I was right, he was creepy, and weird and he touched my foot. Not a good idea. But I had fun anyways. Turns out Eric being there was my saving grace. Cassandra and Eric both came, and it was actually pretty fun. I didn't loose at bowling :)
Mike is going to Korea!!! Seoul to be precise! If I knew korean it would be even more awesome. But apparently they eat dog, mostly the men, because it is a manly food. Oh, and Macho means something..... it means yes or no, but I can't remember which. I think I knew a korean kid once, back in like the 8th grade....but he may have been from another asian country, that was a long time ago.
Works is crazy, I am only 20 and I manage two other girls. And possibly more. My boss has offered me a job for when I graduate from college, and I am so excited! This does however mean that I may not be able to pull off a semester abroad..... but maybe I can!
Josh got married, which wasn't too bad, it was a nice ceremony and he seems really happy. So I am happy for him, even if he is dumb. I don't agree with the way he lives his life, but he is my big brother, so for that reason I love him.
My new favorite saying "go hug a homeless person!" Read mike's blog, it makes you laugh :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nu%3D3246)563)9+%3B)WSNRCG%3D32333%3B%3B+75985nu0mrj.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment