Friday, July 11, 2008
Cars
Just about every person you know who is older than 40 talks about how back in the day, repairing a car was just a matter of taking it apart and finding which piece was having a problem and then putting it all back together. Well now, we can only wish it was that simple. Tell me, what causes a car to constantly idle at 2,000 rpms? I have no idea, but I know it's bad. Because my car doesnt' want to stop, as in my breaks aren't very effective, and it's kinda scary. My dad thinks it's my car's computer that is malfunctioning, how weird is that? My car is a computer. My cell phone is a computer (seriously it is a handheld computer that even accesses the internet freely) I work on a computer, I do just about everything for school on the computer, I even can access church stuff on my computer. It's amazing! So why is it then that it costs so much for someone to look at the computer in my car to tell me what it needs to be fixed. It costs a hundred dollars for them to even look at it! Dumb computers, making everything simpler, yet way more expensive....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nu%3D3246)563)9+%3B)WSNRCG%3D32333%3B%3B+75985nu0mrj.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment