I went through the temple on Friday. It was pretty intense. And not in the camping sort of way. I really enjoyed it, it was absolutely wonderful. And all of the people i wanted to be there were there. Well mostly, my bishop was awol, but other than that everyone came :) It was pretty amazing. it is definatly alot to take in, it's not so beyond anything else, but it's so cool!! I really loved it!
Conference was amazing as well. I really love being able to hear all of the apostles speak. They are so wonderful and it always helps to hear what they have to say. I just love president monson. and lately i have heard president uchtdorf speak alot, like four times in as many months. And of course i love hearing from him, but he is quickly becoming one of my favorites, maybe it's because his talk was all about hope :) I love that word, which is probably why I named my dog hope.... but it was so wonderful. I went with Tor to class yesterday, her marriage and family class, it was really cool. I am really considering transfering to BYU, I just love how much the LDS religion is all over campus :) it is so amazing. So I am going to set up an appt with a counselor over there to see exactly waht I need to do in order to get over ther. It should be fun.
Mike is leaving in two weeks, crazy right? Torie is sad, but excited at the same time. I am very excited for him, he should have a great time, it will be exciting and new :) But like I said, the closer it gets I can see that it's hard for both of them . They both know why and that helps alot, but I know they will both miss each other. They are both so amazing and such great friends to me. I am truly blessed.
When i was in the temple, I was sitting waiting for someone and I just started thinking about all of the things that I was thankful for, and I was completely overwhelmed with how really blessed I am. I have such a great life, and so many wonderful people who surround me. I really am so happy. And I got a whole new sense of patience for my life. I am a pretty impatient person, but now I feel so much more secure in just lettting things go, I know what I know, and I know that it will all work out for the best, and that I am not alone. So it makes my life alot easier. I am more patient, yay!
I think we might go to Moab this weekend, it should be a blast, it's a bit sad that Eric has to work and he can't come with us, but everyone else will be there! I love the Jones'.
"you may not know everything, but you know enough"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nu%3D3246)563)9+%3B)WSNRCG%3D32333%3B%3B+75985nu0mrj.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment