Thursday, September 25, 2008

Until something changes

I only have one more week until I get my endowments! I cannot even tell you how excited I am! I am really looking forward to moving forward in my life :) It is going to be so amazing, and all of the people that I really care about are going to be there. My mom is going to be my escort, my dad will be there, the keeslers will, the liddles will, mike will, Eric will :), the jones' will. I can't even wait! And also exciting, Mike is getting his endowments on Friday! A week before me! I am looking forward to it so much! It will be a wonderful amazing confusing thing :)
So the title of my blog today. There is a funny story behind it, but I will just give you the readers digest version. when you are talking to someone and you ask why you are where you are, and if you will stay there for, well forever if the case may be, and the response is, "until something changes" i believe that is the lazy way of saying. Your are just where you are because no one has done anything to make things go in another direction, if you understand what I mean. Basically it's captain obvious saying "you are where you are, because you are where you are" Because someone has been too lazy or just hasn't gotten around to changing things. That may seem less than funny, but trust me, in the exact context it made me laugh.

No comments: